See how to work with modules:
- Understand the differences between active and inactive modules – How to turn modules off and on.
- Understand the differences between a module and a bidding style – Some modules have multiple bidding styles.
- Learn how to change a module name.
Setup a module bidding style: Step 1
- Learn how to change the name of a bidding style.
- See how to setup a package value proposition.
- Learn how to charge an hourly rate so that you can bid by time instead of by dollars if you want.
- Learn how to disable packages, or just sell individual items instead of package items.
Setup a module question area: Step 2
- See a good example of a bid that uses many different question types.
- NOT COVERED in video: You can disable any questions that you’d rather not ask by clicking the disable button in the item’s header bar. This will completely remove it from use in the module.
- Warning on why it could be dangerous to rename something in this area to get a different meaning and affect bids that have been done in the past.
- Lean how to use a question that uses “measurements”.
- Learn how to use a question that uses “How Many” type.
- Learn how to use a question that asks for a description.
- Learn how to setup an item that is for a fixed base price.
- Learn how to use a question that deals with a yes/no answer.
Setup a module pricing area: Step 3
- Learn the differences between the “base price” area, and the “fine tuning” area.
- See how you could charge in terms of dollars, or in terms of hours.
- Understand what the upcharge, discount, ignore, or bid in person inputs are used for.
- See how the pricing interacts with the questions setup in step 3.
- See how to charge a percentage of the base price by using % in the pricing input.
Setup a module final details area: Step 4
- Learn how you can set minimums for different aspects of a job.
- See how you can give discounts for higher volume jobs.
- Learn how you can put in your specific disclaimers and how you can customize them.